Thursday 7 August 2014

How to Dress Up as Princess Rapunzel (Disney's Tangled)

Celina Women's Rapunzel Cosplay Costume
Tangled is one of my favorite Disney movies of all time - great characters, catchy songs, and a lot of wonderful humor that really made it an enjoyable experience. I'm hoping to go as Rapunzel to my next costume party, and above is the costume I'll be using! I'm pretty excited about it. You can get a matching wig for it here too. Just thought I would recommend it to you all!

Deluxe Rapunzel Princess Cosplay
Deluxe Rapunzel Costume
If you have a bigger budget and want to find the absolute perfect Rapunzel costume for Halloween or your Disney princess costume party, then you can't go wrong with the utterly stunning Rapunzel inspired cosplay ball gown featured above. It comes with its own petticoat, so you will get that lovely lift you see in the photo!

Gorgeous Lilac Movie Rapunzel Costume
There are also a number of costumes within a lower price range which aim to stick as closely to the dress Rapunzel actually wears in the movie, and they can be really stunning. The closest to the movie dress I've seen is the one on the left, but if your skin tone suit a darker color, the one on the right is what you need!

I never leave a costume off with just the outfit, you have to get the makeup right too. That's why I thought I'd share with you the fun and easy to follow Rapunzel makeup tutorial below that I'll be using.


If you are on the hunt for a great Halloween or party costume, be sure to check out the rest of my blog for even more fancy dress ideas for women! In particular, I have written a number of other Disney themed costume posts that you might want to take a look at - you can find them all here. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment